Saturday, February 1, 2020

Radio Interview

Image may contain: 1 person, indoor
Interview with WMNF (Local Radio Station in St. Pete)
This was a photo taken of me (I didn't know it was being taken lol) being interviewed by the local WMNF radio station. I was asked why I was with the Biden campaigned. My answer was simple: he is trying to restore the soul of this nation. He knows how people work and how to bring them together for a common purpose. I was then asked a follow-up about how the impeachment of the President would affect Biden since his name has been thrown around by the Republicans. I told him that whatever the President does will not affect the majority of people. It just will be used as entertainment for his base. Biden can and I believe will convince the majority of voting Americans that he is best fit to be President if he is the Democratic nominee. The link to the radio station is here: wmnf.org

No comments:

Post a Comment