Sunday, February 2, 2020

First day/Boston

                                                               
 
JFK banner at Boston-Logan Airport


View from the plane as we are landing 
 This is the day I have been waiting for ever since I applied to the course! A lot of people are focusing on the Super bowl that is happening tonight, but for me this day is special because it is the start of something that I could not believe would be possible. I have a passion for politics that is truly inexplicable, and that would be put to the test today as we headed to New Hampshire. I arrived at the airport at 8:30 and checked my suitcase in. Then I swept through the TSA security and immediately headed to get my breakfast at Starbucks, which reminds me that I will be advising everyone to try their delicious red velvet pound cake. Anyway, most of the class met up by the gate and flew on the Delta flight. Our flight was shorter than expected and we arrived a half an hour early. I had never been to Boston and the little that we got to see was beautiful. Once we got to the hotel, we dropped our bags off and went to get dinner at a pizza place. I was very tired and went to bed early so that I could get a good rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment