Monday, January 27, 2020

Professor asked us why we wanted to be in the class.

As part on an assignment about why I chose to apply for this course and what do I hope to get out of it, this is what I had to say:

I honestly do not know how I ended up signing up for the course. On top of this, I was very anxious because I did not think anyone would accept a freshman to such an advanced program. I cannot overstate my gratitude to Dr. McLauchlan for giving me an opportunity of a lifetime. Part of my interest in joining the class was because of my love for politics, and especially Joe Biden. I believe in him as a human being and as a leader, and if there was ever an opportunity that I could help him with literally anything than I would definitely take it. I hope that I will learn what it takes to campaign and all the excitement and stress that comes with it. I want to run in the future, so this will give me a solid foundation for future internships and positions. Thanks again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment